Serving the nation is one of the best feelings. Many aspirants want to have a bright future serving the country. BSF Recruitment is an ideal option for them so that they could have an authorized job position.
Here, we are going to mention how you could grab your favorite job post, eligibility, BSF Salary, and many other aspects. Let’s go through it to understand in a better way –
What Is The Way To Join BSF Being An Assistant Commandant
Do you want to join BSF being an AC? Are you wondering where you can apply for this? First, you may join the BSF bring a SI or go-ahead to apply for an AC job post. Direct Recruitment is done to recruit 50% of Assistant Commandant job posts. And the rest 50% is done by promoting the Inspector to AC. Talking about the guideline, they are issued by the UPSC solely. To turn into a commandant in BSF, you need to be qualified for the Assistant Commandant exam or the candidate needs to get promoted from IP.
What Eligibility Criteria You Need To Follow
To get recruited, you also need to make sure that you match the required eligibility criteria indeed. You need to hold a degree from a reputed University or Equivalent Institute. You also may show B or C certificates possessed by NCC. Apart from it, outstanding achievements in sports or athletics can also be added.
What Age Limit Should Be Off The Candidates
Yes, the next on the list is the age limit. The fact cannot be ignored that you need to fit into this otherwise you cannot apply for this job at all. A candidate needs to be in between 19 to 25 years indeed. But if you are one of them belonging to the SC, ST, or OBC category then different instructions are issued by the authority. You need to follow it.
What About The Physical Standards You Need To Keep In Mind
To get your dream job, you need to make sure that you match all physical standards indeed. Here, the important ones have been mentioned so that you could identify how many of them you match.
- Being a candidate, you need to have excellent physical as well as mental health. When you would be fit mentally and physically, you would be able to serve the best to the nation. If you are preparing for the exam then you need to start paying attention to both aspects to get the best results. You need to get free from any sort of disease or disability that is supposed to interfere along with the efficient performance of different duties.
- Yes, you need to have a good height indeed. Talking about the minimum acceptable height if you are a male then it should be 165 centimeters. On the other hand, you need to be having a height of 157 centimeters if you are female.
- The minimum acceptable chest size for a male candidate must be between 81-86 centimeter. It is a compulsory standard and cannot be ignored.
- The next on the list is weight. You need to hold an ideal weight according to the set guidelines. Have you been wondering about the minimum weight of a male candidate? Following the standard, it must be 50Kg. On the other hand, it should be 46 kg indeed. If you do not hold the ideal weight then you must start working on it.
- Your vision needs to be corrected indeed. It is also one of the important requirements when it comes to physical standards. You also need to have a correct vision indeed. You need to have 6/6 or 6/9 if going to apply to be the male version. On other hand, the female candidate needs to have a distance vision of 6/12 in or 6/9.
- Apart from it, you are required to possess high color vision.
- Apart from all the above physical parameters, aspirants are needed to have knock-knee, Squint in Eyes, and Flat Foot. Moreover, the candidates are required to not have any sort of physical disability at all. You need to be physically and mentally fit.
If you do fit any of these standards, you would not be allowed to go ahead. It is compulsory to go with these indeed.
We hope that most of your confusion has faded away. A bright future is just a click away from you. All you need to put in the best efforts to get your dream to come true.