If you think that name badges are insignificant in creating a great first impression, think again.
Hotels set the standards for customer service. With customer service, customer experience is the key, and the experience starts at the door. Premier hotels engage professionals to customise their badges.
Here’s why: From the moment a guest comes through the door, he or she immediately glances at the door keeper’s name. Have you noticed? And are you not impressed with a professional-looking name tag?
Without saying a word, you can captivate your guest. This “little” accessory becomes your company’s first contact point. Companies pay a lot for advertising and promotions but disregard this seemingly insignificant yet fundamental marketing tool.
If a company gives much importance to this “small” detail, you can be assured of a more incredible experience on your next step. Without a doubt, a professionally designed name pin upgrades your brand.
Here are eight reasons name badges can help you impress your guests or clients:
- The primary function of these badges is to personalise connection with guests. Even without any formal introduction, a person can easily address an acquaintance on a first name basis.
- Guests can easily identify any person within your premises for their questions. Guests will not hesitate to approach name-tagged personnel for assistance.
- Using a professionally designed badge serves as a powerful business card. An impressed guest will remember your name and company etched beautifully on a metal badge.
- When creatively designed, a name tag can serve as a conversation piece. It sparks conversation among guests, especially in an event where games are impossible to break the ice.
- What can be more disarming and welcoming than being addressed with your name? Many premier companies use the first name on their badges to project friendliness and warmth.
- Engraved name on metal badge exudes class, professional and quality service. Powerful and impressive. A little intimidating for a newbie, maybe, but when balanced with an employee’s warm smile and welcome, anxiety dissipates.
- Design your name tags to match an event’s motif or theme. Event professionals use this to grab attention, entertain and influence participants to bring home the badges as event souvenirs.
- For cost considerations, you can reuse a cleverly designed name tag multiple times. Work with your trusted supplier for a universal design.
- Name tags are not just for people. Pet lovers can also use them for their furry pooches. But aside from your pet’s name, include your contact number for easy reach, in case they get out of your hand.
- State-of-the-art name badges are technologically designed to contain information about the guest. This system makes data gathering convenient and easy for event organisers. Merely tapping the badge on the organiser’s portal will show general information about the guest, such as social media profile, company, position, address, phone numbers, etc.
Whether for events, employee identification, data gathering, or to accessorise your pets, a professionally-designed identification pin can be a powerful tool to create an impact.
Find a good supplier of name badges who specialises and puts a great deal of importance on this item, one who will be open to working with you in the conceptualisation, and deliver the design which will best suit your purpose.