Tiana, an 18-year-old, has captured the attention of many people through her delicious treats that offer flavorful tastes and optimal nutrients. Her passion for baking has driven Tiana to develop different recipes that customers love.
Tiana ensures her ingredients are as premium and fresh as possible, offering plenty of flavors and love in every serving. She has also ensured that her recipes include gluten-free and vegan options to have something for everyone despite the dietary restrictions.
How Tianas Sweet Fresh Cookies Started
Tiana’s Fresh Cookies started as a simple birthday present. When Tian held the baking equipment, she became interested in baking, which became a hobby. Baking something unique from scratch became her hobby, and her family became her fans.
Family inspired Tiana, and her base grew into friends as well. Her inspiration motivated her to start offering her cookies to a larger audience. Tiana explored new culinary and started developing new recipes that people loved.
Finally, when she was sixteen, she took the bold step and launched Tiana’s Sweet Fresh Cookies, a modern baking business that grew famous with time. As word of the delicious treats spread, the demand for the cookies skyrocketed, motivating Tiana to develop various treats for her increasing customers.
Tianas Double Chocolate Biscuits
The double chocolate biscuits are one of Tiana’s recipes that chocolate fanatics can’t resist. The cookies are soft yet have a chewy texture that maintains a fudgy center and crisp edges. If you love chocolate, Tiana’s double chocolate biscuits deliver all the flavors you yearn for.
If you wish to make this recipe at home, Tiana recommends refrigerating the dough for a couple of minutes before baking. Moreover, she recommends you add chopped walnuts or dried cherries for an elevated taste.
The double chocolate biscuits recipe comes out best when you use unsalted butter. The salted butter is not a better choice because it adds too much sugar. Tiana recommends you use brown sugar because of its caramel-like taste, making your cookie stand out.
Tiana’s double chocolate biscuits are the best because she uses premium ingredients to ensure the best flavors. Moreover, if you wish to have them for your events, she does personalized packaging to add memories to your special occasion.
Tianas Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are the other treat that has attracted many customers. The cookies are taken out before they are fully baked for a soft and chewy treat. Tiana has expressed that the secret to making this treat tasty is measuring flour accurately and adding it slowly while stirring for optimal results.
Moreover, Tiana recommends you use fresh, sifted butter and freshly grated brown sugar to ensure soft and chewy cookies with crunchy edges. This treat is so tasty that even a picky eater will taste it good.
If you are looking forward to trying this recipe at home, you should have baking soda, flour, cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. You can make this recipe by following the steps below:
- Add cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar while mixing.
- Once the mixture is light and fluffy, add eggs and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Mix baking soda, flour, and salt in another small bowl.
- Mix the ingredients in the two bowls and slowly incorporate them well.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and keep stirring.
- You can let the dough rest for 30 minutes before baking.
- Let the dough bake for 30 minutes.
You can remove the cookies from baking when the edges are golden and slightly underdone at the center. Let them continue baking with their heat to get soft, chewy snacks.
Tianas Lemon Cookies
If you have a sweet tooth that prefers the citrus goodness, Tiana’s lemon cookies are all you need. These treats are made with utmost love, using premium ingredients to ensure elevated citrusy goodness.
This recipe utilizes lemon zest and juice combined with the cookies to ensure a unique yet unmatched flavor. This is one of the gluten-free recipes that uses almond flour and all-purpose flour. This is the right treat if you are looking for an alternative to classic sugar cookies.
To make this cookie, continue as indicated below.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter until it is creamy and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs to the mixture, then add to the dry mixture.
- Mix the ingredients until everything is incorporated well.
- Roll the dough to tablespoon sizes and roll each in granulated sugar.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes until brown and set aside.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, then cool them for a few hours.
Tianas Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal raisin cookies are another treat for those who love soft cookies elevated with brown sugar and cinnamon flavors. Tiana ensures raisins accompany this recipe to bring a balance to all the richness of the amazing snack.
Making oatmeal raisin cookies requires butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, flour, and cinnamon. As indicated below, you can make this easily from the comfort of your home.
- Whisk your baking flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Add butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a different bowl and stir.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the others and stir.
- Bake the cookies for ten minutes until the edges are slightly golden.
- Cool on the pan for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to continue cooling.
When you see your flour appearing sticky, it is a good sign that you are on the right track. Go ahead and refrigerate for around 30 minutes before baking.
Tiana’s fresh cookies are one of the treats you must taste if you are a fan of cookies. Tiana has elevated the cookies’ taste, ensuring she provides various recipes for vegetarians. If you want to try the various recipes at home, this post has explained the ingredients and steps for the various cookies.