At a time when almost all organizations are looking to migrate towards cloud environments, the demand for highly skilled administrators to manage a company’s assets is constantly rising. And the Certbolt Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert credential is the best way for you to prove that you have this highly sought-after talent of properly managing Microsoft 365 services.
However, getting such a certification is not a piece of cake, where your first step will be to complete MS-100 exam. After that, you will also have to nail MS-101 assessment to fully earn the aforementioned badge. So, are you ready to get to know more about MS-100?
All Vital Details for MS-100 Accreditation
Overall, MS-100 is an exam designed to test one’s abilities in designing and managing Microsoft 365 services. Particularly, it is recommended for administrators with experience in networking and handling at least one of the numerous 365 workloads such as Exchange, Skype for Business, etc. Also, candidates should have earned at least one of the five badges as a prerequisite for taking this exam.
Among those certifications, you may find the Certbolt Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate or the Teams Administrator Associate. If you’re interested to know all the list of requisites for MS-100, check out its official certification page then. Covering the peculiarities of this Microsoft test, it will cost $165 and you’ll need to solve around 40 to 60 tasks in the time limit of 180 minutes. For more visit https://www.certbolt.com
At last, the skills that are gaged by test MS-100 are the following:
- Putting into practice Microsoft 365 services;
- Monitoring identity as well as the roles of users;
- Access and authentication management;
- Outlining Office 365 workloads together with apps.
Practice Makes Man Perfect
If you’ve already started your prep efforts towards the Certbolt Microsoft MS-100, you might have gone through a couple of courses and learned the subject matter of this assessment by now. Basically, you consider yourself to be quite ready for the real MS-100, don’t you? Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but you’d still find such an assessment to be a little difficult if you didn’t take any practice tests to improve your skill set. Why would you need them? Well, let’s look into this below:
- Practice tests help you find out your weak points so that you can focus on them and ace those ‘difficult’ questions too!
- They also help you get accustomed to adhering to a time limit in a way that doesn’t negatively impact your performance.
- If you’re seeing a particular question style for the first time during your exam, you might not know how to approach it. This way, practice tests can come in handy as they give you a glimpse of what types of tasks to expect in the main Exam-Labs Microsoft MS-100
The Certbolt Microsoft MS-100 is your first step to becoming an Enterprise Administrator Expert. If you make proper use of the different exam prep resources like practice tests you can pass this assessment without a hitch! Good luck!